Launch Outlook and follow these steps to set up your email account:
- Click on File in the menu bar.
- On the File screen, click on the + Add Account button to start adding a new account
- Enter your e-mail address. Under Advanced Options, select Let me setup my account manually and click Connect
- Select POP
- Complete the POP Account Settings to match the following fields:
Incoming & Outgoing server: Replace mail.yourdomain.co.zw with your actual registered domain. ( i.e mail.nethosting.co.zw / mail.netcomzw.com)
Outgoing Server Port: Ensure port is set to 465
Encryption Method: Select SSL/TLS
- Enter your password and click Connect
That’s it. You have successfully setup e-mail in Outlook.